To whom much is given, they say much is expected. Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson finishes 2013 with a strong bang by donating food and clothing to 5,000 widows in Uromi, Edo state, her husband’s hometown. The donation was made through her charity organization Mercy Johnson Foundation. See photos below.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society