Hey AML People! On September 10th, 2014, I made a guest appearance on New York’s Sahara FM Radio hosted by Humble Prince and guest co-hosted by Dolapo to talk about the Ray Rice Domestic Abuse situation. We were also joined by Social Commentator Dayo Atewogboye. Check out the photos all courtesy of Sahara FM Radio and of course watch the clip.
Thank you to Humble Prince and Sahara FM Radio for having me.
L-R: Humble Prince, Dolapo, Ms. Uduak Oduok, Dayo Atewogboye.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society