I am passionate about fashion, law and health. On the health side, I have given too many excuses in recent times on my lack of consistency with my exercise regimen. From sports injuries to anything you can think of, I have used. My excuses are tired of me giving excuses. So, this week, I decided to change. I changed because I wrote out all the things I would want and do if I was not limited by anything. It included that I would be in the best shape of my life. Then I asked, well what’s the hold up Uduak? I had no excuses.
Every week, I will share pictures of my road to fitness. This is week 1. I have been in the gym daily! When I look back on my life, the past glories if you will, I can’t think of any success I have had where I wasn’t at the top of my game when it comes to fitness. I find a corresponding correlation to great success in my life and staying physically fit. Since I have returned to claim the crown that is rightfully mine in my life, I know I will need the physical consistency and strength for what lies ahead. It really does translate to a strong mind as well.
If you are interested in joining me, you are more than welcome to send your fitness shots to me at (email@example.com) and I will share along side mine each week.
This week, I kept the focus on basketball for cardio, a little dance and upper body strength training.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society