You know it’s been a crazy week when I have photos and leave them until now to share. *Sigh* Still not an excuse abi?
For week 6, Aug.4-10, I was in the gym M-TH but did not capture a progress image. I thought I’d capture the most recent image on the tail end of week 6 but my schedule got hectic that weekend. Gosh I sound like I am giving excuses?!Not a good look.
Here is week 7. I’m getting stronger and feel much stronger. It’s a beautiful thing to get back on track. I am also enjoying meeting some seemingly cool people at the gym. It’s nice. Busy week ahead for me.
Have a great week ahead and catch you soon!
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives