Skales makes the cover of VL Magazine. If you missed our podcast interview with Skales, his first exclusive since the EME split, be sure to check it out below. Also check out more details about his feature on VL Mag.
“On our front cover this month we have Rapper/singer SKALES and in an exclusive interview he talked to us about his new label OHK, his future plans and his album with is due to be released before the end of the year.
Also on this edition we had exclusive interviews with Nollywood actor Michael Godson & Artist Yungace. You will also be knowing more about the online beauty facial contest coming soon Face of Hilda Nigeria & also what is new on men’s fashion. We decided to share 3 inspirational articles The true meaning of beauty, The spirit of excellence & Sometimes you hate the one you love and also 20 inspirational quotes to inspire you in this month of July For more information, visit – www.vlmagazineng.com Credits Graphics – JST Graphix”
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”