Artist to Watch/Features: Samini (Ghana) @samini_dagaati
Gamemanmusic (Nigeria) @gamemanmusic
2. Host Introduction
– Chibok Girls
3. Industry News
– Washingtonian Attempts to Register ‘Nollywood’ as Trademark
-Endorsement Deals (Don Jazzy, Banky W, Kcee, Iyanya, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Praiz etc.)
-Licensing Deals (Rap Genius)
-Tours, Performances& New Albums, Videos (YQ, Jaywon, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Asa etc.)
4. Main Feature (Guest)
Guest Feature Ms. Unwam Oduok
a) Commentary on Donald Sterling
b) Commentary on Beyonce, Jay-Z & Solange Fight
c) Commentary on P-Square + What You Need to Know Before You Get into Business with Family or Friend.
5. Final Thoughts/Legal Analysis & Commentary (Host Ms. Uduak)
-Donald Sterling (Right of Privacy v. Public Right to Know + Criminal Law)
– Solange Criminal Battery & Assault on Jay-Z ( Right to Privacy v. Public Right to Know + Federal Wiretapping Law, Criminal Law, Employment, Contract and Copyright Laws).
Click here for all prior Podcast shows.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show