Artist to Watch/Features: Samini (Ghana) @samini_dagaati
Gamemanmusic (Nigeria) @gamemanmusic
2. Host Introduction
– Chibok Girls
3. Industry News
– Washingtonian Attempts to Register ‘Nollywood’ as Trademark
-Endorsement Deals (Don Jazzy, Banky W, Kcee, Iyanya, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Praiz etc.)
-Licensing Deals (Rap Genius)
-Tours, Performances& New Albums, Videos (YQ, Jaywon, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Asa etc.)
4. Main Feature (Guest)
Guest Feature Ms. Unwam Oduok
a) Commentary on Donald Sterling
b) Commentary on Beyonce, Jay-Z & Solange Fight
c) Commentary on P-Square + What You Need to Know Before You Get into Business with Family or Friend.
5. Final Thoughts/Legal Analysis & Commentary (Host Ms. Uduak)
-Donald Sterling (Right of Privacy v. Public Right to Know + Criminal Law)
– Solange Criminal Battery & Assault on Jay-Z ( Right to Privacy v. Public Right to Know + Federal Wiretapping Law, Criminal Law, Employment, Contract and Copyright Laws).
Click here for all prior Podcast shows.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company