“Famous Ghanaian lawyer Maurice Ampaw wants the immediate arrest of Black Stars captain Asamoah Gyan over the ‘missing’ of his musician friend Castro.
Popular hiplife musician Theophilus Tagoe and his female friend Janet Bandu have not been found since they went on jet skiing on the estuary of the Volta Lake 11 days ago.
The Black Stars skipper was in the company of his friends for holidays at the Ada Resort when the accident occurred and despite several rescue efforts the two have not been found either dead or alive.
Lawyer Ampaw wants the Al Ain ace arrested for the supposed role he played in the whole episode.
“If Ghana were a serious nation, we wouldn’t have allowed Marine Police to go and have fun on the sea, with the intention of searching for Castro’s body. Then Asamoah Gyan also picked a boat saying he was going to search for Castro, these will not happen in a serious country,’ he fumed on Kumasi-based Metro FM.
“For Christ sake, Castro is a celebrity, a star, anybody who was involved should be arrested to enable the person write his statement. . .”
Full story on Ghanaweb.com.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society