Alright people, we are headed back into the courtroom in the Chocolate City v. Brymo Breach of contract case. All hands on deck, and all eyes definitely on this case. Chocolate City is hitting Brymo with a take no prisoners style litigation. Brymo looks like he is prepared to give a good fight.
Now from our standpoint, it is a good thing if this case proceeds all the way to trial because it will give the industry a clear blue print going forward on what the law is. For the litigants, however, they really should settle this case. But heyyyyyyy, either way, we got them on lock down here on AML. See you all for the injunction hearing on February 26th, 2014. (Raises gavel and hits it). Court is adjourned folks.
In case you missed the gist of this litigation, here you go:
Audu/Chocolate City’s View
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives