This public hearing took place almost one year ago. Bookmark and watch, perhaps over the weekend. Majority of the clips are 45mins long.
The clips discuss licensing of Nigerian music, approval of MCSN as a collective rights agency in Nigeria.
For the USA parallel hearing Copyright Hearing still ongoing this 2014, click directly below this line to watch.
Final Part – Banky W Speaks
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society