One of my favorite emerging media personalities, Raro Lae, interviews TINK. Raro Lae is a favorite of mine because she brings a breath of fresh air and a certain excitement to her interviews. She alsomanages to keep her interviewees relaxed and truly engaged.
AML people I introduced you to TINK in early April of this year. She is Timbaland’s protégé.
Check on Raro Lae’s interview.
“Tink, who is now signed to Timbaland’s record label and debuted her hit single, Ratchet commandments, took time to speak to American- Nigerian media correspondent, Raro Lae at Broccoli City Festival 2015 in Washington,DC. She spoke of Jaden & Willow Smith performing with her, her environmental influences, learning from her mistakes, future projects, empowering women through “Ratchet Commandments”, her next R&B single, taking over the industry and more!
During the interview, Tink mentioned, “Female’s don’t need to be in competition, with everything, especially not in this industry, because there’s so much room, so many lanes for people to enter.”
Tink’s Ratchet Commandments – Warning: Strong Language Used
- AML 163: Tiwa Savage v. Sex Tape Blackmailer, Drake & Chris Brown Sued & More!
- Meet Awin Tavakoli: Lawyer, Speaker & Business Advisor
- AML 161: Fawehinmi “Foza” Oyinkansola and Iredumare Opeyemi Kick Off the AML Superfan Lounge!
- AML 160: NBC Universal & Showmax, Ckay, Iyanya, Warner Music & More
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer