One of my favorite emerging media personalities, Raro Lae, interviews TINK. Raro Lae is a favorite of mine because she brings a breath of fresh air and a certain excitement to her interviews. She alsomanages to keep her interviewees relaxed and truly engaged.
AML people I introduced you to TINK in early April of this year. She is Timbaland’s protégé.
Check on Raro Lae’s interview.
“Tink, who is now signed to Timbaland’s record label and debuted her hit single, Ratchet commandments, took time to speak to American- Nigerian media correspondent, Raro Lae at Broccoli City Festival 2015 in Washington,DC. She spoke of Jaden & Willow Smith performing with her, her environmental influences, learning from her mistakes, future projects, empowering women through “Ratchet Commandments”, her next R&B single, taking over the industry and more!
During the interview, Tink mentioned, “Female’s don’t need to be in competition, with everything, especially not in this industry, because there’s so much room, so many lanes for people to enter.”
Tink’s Ratchet Commandments – Warning: Strong Language Used
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society