There have been some diverse and robust Nigerian music industry conversations during this #COVID19 lockdown worth checking it out. Adding to the conversations are Reekado Banks and Adekunle Gold who sit with Mr. Eazi to share their own stories/pathways towards success.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”