There have been some diverse and robust Nigerian music industry conversations during this #COVID19 lockdown worth checking it out. Adding to the conversations are Reekado Banks and Adekunle Gold who sit with Mr. Eazi to share their own stories/pathways towards success.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up