In a recent interview with New York’s leading morning show on 105.1FM, ‘The Breakfast Club,’ hip-hop artist Remy Ma confirmed her music collaboration with Tiwa Savage.
“She is huge, she is like the African Rihanna type, you know,” boasted Fat Joe who also made an appearance on the show to promote a now released joint album with Remy Ma titled ‘Plata O Plomo.’ Remy Ma and Fat Joe’s hit single “All the Way Up” was nominated in two categories at the just concluded Grammy Awards.
Tiwa Savage is signed to Mavin Records, Nigeria, and has a management deal with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation.
Watch the interview to see Fat Joe’s announcement and Remy Ma’s confirmation at the 8:46-9:00 mark.
Warning: Expletive language used, click at your own discretion
Photo credit: Mike Point/Getty Images
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives