Richard Busch, the Marvin Gaye Estate’s Attorney responsible for almost $7.4 million win in the recent case by the estate against Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and Clifford Harris aka T.I.for copyright infringement, speaks with Ms. Uduak, host of TheAfricaMusicLaw.com show, on his client’s win.
The 39th episode also covers issues raised by Thicke & Williams that the jury verdict will ruin the music industry, their declaration that they will appeal the ruling and a motion that will be filed with the court to also make T.I legally responsible for infringement. Listen and share.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives