It’s Friday and a great time for a ‘Flashback Friday’ video featuring the Nigerian Bar Association’s (NBA) 11th Annual Business Law Conference’s panel session titled, ‘The Changing Face of the Entertainment Industry – Prospects and Opportunities.’
Hosted by popular actor and filmmaker Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD (who is also a lawyer), the session saw some AML lawyer subscribers as part of the panelists including filmmaker Mildred Okwo, record label owner and executive Obi Asika, and one of my favorite mentees and lawyer Oyinkansola Fawehinmi aka FozaDoza.
Watch the panel session below held in June 2017.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’