It’s Friday and a great time for a ‘Flashback Friday’ video featuring the Nigerian Bar Association’s (NBA) 11th Annual Business Law Conference’s panel session titled, ‘The Changing Face of the Entertainment Industry – Prospects and Opportunities.’
Hosted by popular actor and filmmaker Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD (who is also a lawyer), the session saw some AML lawyer subscribers as part of the panelists including filmmaker Mildred Okwo, record label owner and executive Obi Asika, and one of my favorite mentees and lawyer Oyinkansola Fawehinmi aka FozaDoza.
Watch the panel session below held in June 2017.
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry