1. Knowing when it is time to unplug so you can deal, privately, with sensitive family situations.
2. Healing and growth.
3. Respecting the fact that fans also need closure before pushing a product on them.
4. Growth and longevity in the business.
Warning: Strong Language Used.
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry