“British actor and Tommy Hilfiger model Sam Sarpong, 40, has jumped to his death from a bridge despite family and police spending seven hours trying to talk him down.
The TV presenter, who co-hosted MTV’s Yo Momma show alongside Wilmer Valderrama, toppled from the Colorado Street bridge in Pasadena, Los Angeles.
County of Los Angeles Medical Examiner confirmed the star died yesterday in an apparent suicide, but added that the official cause of death will not be known until the results of toxicology results come through…
• For confidential help, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or click here
• For confidential support on suicide matters in the UK, call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90, visit a local Samaritans branch…”
Daily Mail UK has the full story.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show