Music producer Samklef, who has produced six hit songs for Wizkid and was instrumental in his music career, shares his insights on what music fans really want in Nigeria. He explains that Nigerian fans do not want serious music. They want happy songs. He also discusses the challenges music producers face in the country, and working with Wizkid.
Watch the interview
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives