I’m feeling the latest cover for Sarkodie’s third album titled ‘Sarkology.’ “One time for your money!” For those who dig Sarkodie as much as I do, continue reading. The rest of una carry go. Lol! If I could only understand what he is saying . . .
AML artists notice all the merchandise with ‘Sarks’ inscribed on it i.e. the backpack in the lime green color? Sarkodie launched a clothing line called ‘Sarks’ and he has been modeling his own clothes. #Goodlook #Musicentrepreneursmakingithappen
If you have no clue who Sarkodie is, check out some new and prior works
My personal favorite, fell in love and never left.
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku