Y’all know I love my Sarkodie. “YOU KNOW SAY MONEY NO BE PROBLEM!” In any event, his manager just revealed that they spend almost $90,000 US dollars on their latest music video. They shot in Dubai, a hired a Ghanaian music video director and just made sure they came correct.
Check on it and tell me what you think. Should Sarkodie be hiring the likes of Kemi Adetiba, Moe Musa to shoot or is the dollar amount about right for a video shot by an African artist?
Sarkodie, I love the video and I see you rocking that Sarks clothing. Way to represent your brand and where do I purchase one here in the USA? Do y’all ship from Ghana?
Hey folks you know how Sarkodie just flipped that Illuminati drama and turned it to a commercial transaction? LOL! Love it.
No comment on the cost, that’s over to you guys.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives