The biggest music business event of 2014 – LMBC 2014.
From the 26th-29th of March 2014, Africa’s music and digital media industry will focus on Lagos, Nigeria for the first edition of The Lagos Music Business Conference 2014.
6 international and 12 local plenary speakers drawn from artist management, A&R, finance, digital media, brand marketing,licensing,legal and sales backgrounds will interact with over 3000 attendees live at the conference and a further 20 million people that will follow via the web and social media live feeds.
LMBC 2014, a conference like never before will also have talent showcase, business sessions, masterclasses, industry networking sessions, VIP meet and greet parties and exhibitions.
The essence of the conference is to create the desired interactive platform for industry creative and business heads,artistes,policy makers,the business community,corporate and public service professionals to engage one another in an atmosphere where ideas and solutions that will advance the Nigeria music industry, Africa’s largest entertainment export to the world will be proffered.
Why should you attend, partner or sponsor?
Over 3000 attendees ( majorly youth audience connected to an emotional engagement – Music )
Lilian Blankson, Africa Entertainment Specialist, BET Networks is speaking on the topic ” New Rules: Innovative Ideas for Music Distribution – The Web. Digital and TV Opportunities.
LagosLive! We Connect – The pre-conference VIP cocktail party with over 200 music industry heads, businesses, brands and media personalities gathering for two purposes; Music and Networking
<iConnect – Digital Meets Traditional. Network and learn in a unique environment of technology, music and the human mind. www.lagosmusicbusinessconference.com will be up in a bit.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!