The African Network (TAN) will have its Third African Entrepreneurship Conference (TANCon Africa 2014) in Lagos, Nigeria. This will be a 2-Day conference from Friday, 23 to Saturday, 24 May, 2014 at The Island Best Western
Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. PLEASE SAVE THE DATE FOR TANCON LAGOS, 23 to 24 May, 2014.
The theme of the conference is: FOSTERING ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT VIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The theme highlights the role economic empowerment and development has on entrepreneurship in Africa.
TANCon Africa 2014 in Lagos will feature entrepreneurs, business leaders, public servants in the fields of entrepreneurship, representative from the Federal Ministry of Trade and Industry, entertainment and fashion entrepreneurs, African Venture Capitalists and individual investors including international financial and
investment corporations. More importantly, there will be Business Plan Presentations as well as the Inaugural Launch of TAN Incubation Program for Entrepreneurs.
The organizing team is excited about this conference and look forward to seeing and entertaining you in Lagos, Nigeria between May 23 to 24, 2014. For more information about TANCon 2014 Africa(presentation, sponsorship, etc), please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry