Congratulations to Skales on his signing of a recent label deal with Baseline Music. AML people, be sure to revisit his first exclusive interview, post the EME split with us some weeks back, in Podcast Episode #6. Also, the deal he has signed still keeps him and his OHK label intact. The deal sort of emulates the 960 Music Group/Aristokrat/Hypertek deal we also discussed some few weeks ago on Podcast Episode #11, with Spinlet’s Chief Marketing Officer Mark Redguard.
“Skales, has announced an opportunity to gift one lucky fan or a group with 10,000 US Dollars.
The star artiste announced the competition at a world press conference in Lagos, Nigeria where the rave of the moment also announced that he has signed under renowned music label Baseline Music – managed by Howie T, and Dipo Abdul.
To sign-up for a chance to win the amazing sum, fans only need to record themselves dancing to his hit single ‘Shake Body’, and upload it here . The lucky winner of $10,000 US Dollars, will emerge via popular polls.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’