I have shared news about Riordan in the past on AML, in the context of some of my professional dealings in the Fashion Law arena with her. You can also revisit the video clips below to learn a bit more about her. Congrats Staci!
The Recorder has named its 2013 Lawyers on the Fast Track, 50 attorneys whose early accomplishments indicate they will be tomorrow’s top lawyers and leaders. The attorneys selected for the second annual Fast Track list stood out among their peers based on their career achievements and leadership roles within their practice, organization or the larger community.
Recorder editors carefully reviewed nearly 200 nominations from around the state. Only California lawyers who graduated from law school in 2003 or later were considered.
All 50 will be profiled in a special edition of The Recorder on June 24 and they will be recognized at an awards gala and cocktail reception at the Four Seasons in San Francisco on June 26.
Full list of 50 California Lawyers can be found here.
Photocredit: Stan Rapada
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”