For three weeks, Nigerian iconic music band P-square has dominated social networks and news headlines with the breakup saga among bandmates Peter and Paul Okoye; and their now former artist-manager Jude Okoye. Last week, the band allegedly finally made up. This week, a panelists of experienced Nigerian entertainment lawyers join host Ms. Uduak, on the …
[spp-player]Entertainment Lawyers Xerona Duke, Ollachi “Enze” Holman and Family Law Attorney Ms. Unwam Oduok are guests on The Africa Music Law Show’s 47th episode with Ms. Uduak; where they discuss some of the hottest topics in pop culture and their intersections with the law. It’s a fun, entertaining, and informative panel and episode you do not want to miss! Listen to this episode and enjoy the concluding episode next week.
Inside this Episode:
- Toke Makinwa v. Maje Ayida: What are the legal grounds for divorce in Nigeria?
- The Rise of Baby Mamas in Nigeria: What are the inheritance rights of children born out of wedlock?
- Is Bruce Jenner’s decision to change to Caitlyn Jenner psychologically detrimental to Kylie & Kendall Jenner?
- Is Bristol Palin required to return payments she received for her role as abstinence brand ambassador now that she is pregnant?
- Should Sofia Vergara’s ex be allowed to have custody of the frozen embryos the couple created when they were together?
Where to Find Enze
Where to Find Xerona Duke
Facebook: Xerona Duke
Where to Find Ms. Unwam
Email: ([email protected])