Joy Tongo (U.S Manager and Booking Agent representing Yemi Alade and Rude Boy), and Nigerian hip-hop artists Eva Alordiah and Weird Mc; join Africa Music Law Show host, Ms. Uduak, on the 146th episode to discuss “Women in “Afrobeats” Music.” The panelists address the state of women in the “Afrobeats” music genre, challenges that prevent women …
Raro Lae is too cute. She is so committed to her craft. I enjoy her enthusiasm and watching her interviews. Watch her interview with FEFE, a new signee to Tha Suspect and iLlBliss’s Goretti Company. iLLBliss, Tha Suspect, I almost want to edit your talent, her fashion image that is. There is no brand consistency …
How Do You Succeed as an Artist in the Music Industry?
Nigerian award winning rapper, music and beauty entrepreneur Eva Alordiah shares her journey and personal experience to help artists who are serious about succeeding in the music business.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Eva Broke into the music industry.
- How she got radio airplay.
- Her first nationwide tour with the Pepsi Sponsored Lynxxx and Syndicate Records Tour.
- Her relationship and split with Trybe Records & eLDee.
- Her relationship and split with Micworx.
- Her dealing with the press and issue with Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji.
- Her latest music video ‘Deaf,’ the production of the video and controversy.
- Her fashion/beauty business.
- Tips for artists and artist-entrepreneurs.
- Tips and vision for women in entertainment.
Eva has been a bit quiet on the music end. However, she comes out of her music rest to share her latest projects including her upcoming videos and new album. I always enjoy Eva’s interviews. I think she is a special artist beyond being brilliant. I also love how she says she is so happy …
Eva Alordiah loves the work of a fellow artist Jesse Jagz. While other colleagues would indicate that and leave it at that, Eva takes it a step further by letting us know Jagz’s song makes her want to essentially masturbate, at least that is how many are interpreting her message. Read below and let me …