Music Executive and Lawyer Temi Adeniji is a guest on the 147th episode of The Africa Music Law Show with host Ms. Uduak.
Temi Adeniji has been appointed to the combined role of Managing Director of Warner Music South Africa and SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa. Adeniji will assume this position in September, reporting to Alfonso Perez-Soto, EVP, Eastern Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. In addition, as SVP of Special Projects, she’ll work closely with Simon Robson, President, International Recorded Music on a number of international projects.
Prior to her appointment and since July 2016, she served as Director and then VP of International Strategy & Operations, reporting CEO of International and Global Commercial Services, steering all stages of the M&A process from sourcing and negotiating through integration and formulating comprehensive analyses on core strategic issues. In that role, she also worked closely with the EVP of Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, in constructing tailored approaches to building rational operations in key emerging markets as well as ancillary business development activities.
Prior to WMG, Temi was an associate in the Debt Finance Group at Kirkland & Ellis LLP working primarily on sponsor-side acquisition finance transactions.
Where to Find AML TEMI ADENIJI
Temi Adeniji | @TemiAlade
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)
Ms. Uduak – Fashion and Entertainment Lawyer & Founder of Africa Music Law.
Where to Find Host Ms. Uduak
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show
- AML 154: Los Changuitos Feos – How a Group of Tucson Boys Helped Take Mariachi Music Global