Thank you to the Africa Music Law Podcast show listener who brought my attention to the fact that our Podcast show made the cut on iTunes’ ‘New & Noteworthy’ List. That’s pretty cool, innit?
I thank you all for listening. It only gets better. Interviews coming stateside with our American artists and entertainment talents, and more coming from our African industry artists and other professionals as well.
Photocredit: Chibuzor Odogwu
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company