We shall see what 2013 brings.
If you don’t see your favorite article on this list, do share with me in the comment section. I got so many texts, emails, facebook messages, Twitter DMs, and for some lots of laughter. Apparently, for some, my writing style is hilarious. Hmmm . . . okay o. If you are new here, don’t be fooled by the smile and those comments. I swing hard with my legal “biro” (pen). 😉
p.s. My “Facebook comments plugin” has been acting out. Trying to fix it so you all can see some of the heated debates that took place on some of these articles.
1. #OccupyNigeria: What You Should Know if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives