“Despite the huge steps taken in Nigerian music for the year 2014, we can’t overlook a number of lapses from prominent artistes. Whether it was 2face Idibia’s lukewarm album or Wande Coal not living up to expectation, we get to analyse these ‘mishaps’ and give possible solutions. Enjoy!”
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry