AML Artists, I think you all might find some useful tidbits from the interview discussions between Audu Maikori, one of the executives at Chocolate City; and Factory 78’s Adesope.
Watch the interview and let me know your thoughts. I’d be interested in hearing what you have to say.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”