I recently also watched the clips below and they also seem to corroborate the articles I have read. The Headies is almost ten years old. Aren’t these kinds of issues the type you get when you are just starting out? I am a bit disappointed to hear of this kind of level of disorganization from an established award show that is allegedly Nigeria’s version of the Grammys.
Osagie says the show was quite disorganized especially as to time issue. The red carpet was to start at 6:00pm, it started at 11:38pm. The show finished at 4:30am??!!
Also, if your show starts that late, how are artists supposed to put their best foot forward on stage?
UK based SHiikane claims they were thrown out of the Headies.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up