Tiffany London is a very fresh artist on Ghana’s music scene gaining attention. Unfortunately, her naked photo hits the net yesterday.
Ghanaian artists and all talents reading this, revisit my discussions on crisis management in the Mo’Cheddah case here to see how this could play out and how to deal with situations like this.
“1. I was reached by Tiffany’s manager who says Tiffany is currently in South Africa (She went for the Channel O Awards).
2. The photo is a Private Photo of Tiffany which was stolen from her BEDROOM last year by Armed Robbers who raided her house (sad right?). The said incident was reported to Comm 18 police when it happened and investigation is still ongoing…
So you see, this is an innocent young musician whose private phone was stolen from her private home by robbers. This is how the photo got out there . . .”
Ghanacelebrities.com has the full story.
I am a trial lawyer as well as the founder and principal attorney for UDUAK LAW FIRM. You can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/uduaklaw or www.twitter.com/africamusiclaw. I am also the President & CEO of Ladybrille Media Group, Inc. I have over seventeen years combined experience in the fashion and entertainment industries and welcome your basic Music Business Questions. Have a question for me? Send me an email: (email@example.com).
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives