Tiffany London is a very fresh artist on Ghana’s music scene gaining attention. Unfortunately, her naked photo hits the net yesterday.
Ghanaian artists and all talents reading this, revisit my discussions on crisis management in the Mo’Cheddah case here to see how this could play out and how to deal with situations like this.
“1. I was reached by Tiffany’s manager who says Tiffany is currently in South Africa (She went for the Channel O Awards).
2. The photo is a Private Photo of Tiffany which was stolen from her BEDROOM last year by Armed Robbers who raided her house (sad right?). The said incident was reported to Comm 18 police when it happened and investigation is still ongoing…
So you see, this is an innocent young musician whose private phone was stolen from her private home by robbers. This is how the photo got out there . . .”
Ghanacelebrities.com has the full story.
I am a trial lawyer as well as the founder and principal attorney for UDUAK LAW FIRM. You can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/uduaklaw or www.twitter.com/africamusiclaw. I am also the President & CEO of Ladybrille Media Group, Inc. I have over seventeen years combined experience in the fashion and entertainment industries and welcome your basic Music Business Questions. Have a question for me? Send me an email: (email@example.com).
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo