Nigerian R&B singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage, covers the latest issue of Genevieve Magazine, a Nigerian lifestyle magazine. In the issue, she discusses her difficult pregnancy including a challenge with pre-eclampsia, motherhood and her music. Tiwa Savage delivered her first child July of this year.
I am particularly curious to see what becomes of Tiwa Savage’s music career post pregnancy. This is because she has been dubbed Nigeria’s Beyonce, a title she embraces. It will be interesting to see if she lives up to that moniker. Her cover shot certainly reminds me of the kind of costumes/designs you would see Beyonce wear, especially during her live performances.
For AML readers in Nigeria, check out your local retail stores/vendors to grab your copy of the magazine’s latest issue.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show