“Identity Crisis or PR Done Right?” is my new feature that provides a very short profile on controversial personalities in Nigeria and Ghana’s music industries and then ask a simple question: identity crisis or PR done right? You all know I have my opinion about everything. But on this one, I really want to hear your thoughts on personal/music branding. So, I am all ears.
First up is Tiwa Savage!
– Numerous accolades in the music industry
-New entrant into Nigeria’s music industry
-Often accused of mimicking primarily Beyonce and Rihanna
-Sex sells, nevertheless, often accused of dressing too provocatively for the Nigerian market
-Career highlights so far: Kele kele love, Love me x3
-Always in the news for her controversial dressing. Nevertheless, hasn’t “covered up.”
-Her recent music release ‘Without my Heart’ music banner, seen in this post, has sent the internet and blogs ablaze.
YOUR THOUGHTS? IDENTITY CRISIS OR PR DONE RIGHT?
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives