Host: California based Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Uduak Oduok
Fashion: Kofi Ansah, Nike Oshinowo, Zandile Blay
Film: Kunle Afolayan, Amaka Igwe, Kerry Washington. Lupita Nyong’o, Half-of-a Yellow Sun, AMAA Awards, Oscars Approves Nigerian Committee for Screening Nollywood films.
Criminal/Civil Lawsuits: Appollo Nida & Phaedra Parks, Pebbles v. Viacom, Lanre Nzeribe v. Monalisa Chinda
Music: Beats by Dr. Dre, DJ Jimmy Jatt, D’Banj
Tiwa Savage & The Importance of Brand Consistency for Artists
Tiwa Savage & T-Billz v. Etcetera
The Importance of Brand Consistency for Artists
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up