Tiwa Savage claims she is being blackmailed over a sex tape, Chris Brown and Drake are sued for copyright Infringement over ‘No Guidance’, this and more discussions on the 163rd episode of the Africa Music Law Show.
On the 163rd episode of The Africa Music Law Show, host and producer Ms. Uduak (also a fashion and entertainment lawyer), provides business and legal commentary on the latest music business and entertainment law news about or related to Africa’s entertainment industry. This episode focuses on branding, reputation management and intellectual property infringement:
- Rihanna and ASAP attend Wizkid’s ‘Made in Lagos’ in Los Angeles; and what it means for African artists.
- Christine Osazuwa’s move to Pollen as Strategy Director.
- Gresham Rights Management’s Expansion into West Africa.
- Afrobeats star Tiwa Savage’s claim that she is being blackmailed over a sex tape.
- 2Face Idibia threatening a 1 Billion Naira defamation lawsuit against Brymo.
- Chris Brown & Drake Sued for Copyright Infringement Over ‘No Guidance’
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
CONNECT WITH AFRICA MUSIC LAW
Tweets by Africamusiclaw
SUBSCRIBE TO THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
LISTEN TO THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW PODCAST
PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC, CONFERENCE, MOVIE OR PRODUCT ON AFRICA MUSIC LAW