Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh began this new year with an announcement of the launch of her entertainment outfit, ‘POKO Entertainment.’ She also released the company logo on instagram accompanied with a short explanation that she was building an empire. The controversial and seemingly more subdued actress, at least in recent times, is yet to reveal the details of the structure of the
company empire, the services provided and its subsidiaries, if any.
While Tonto focuses on the initial phase of an entertainment startup, Don Jazzy is rumored to be in the negotiation/planning phase of cementing a deal to build a multi-million Naira office, a central meeting point for all Mavin activities and business operations. He is yet to confirm the rumors or make an official announcement.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry