Tonto Dikeh is a very talented actress but in this recent interview on The Truth with Olisa, she explains she has been on an acting hiatus for three years now. She also discusses her budding music career, the recent social media designer dispute and more.
By the way, I’m not sure why Olisa insisted on knowing Tonto’s specific means of income? It seemed inappropriate to me and even his explanation for the question made no sense.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”