Tonto Dikeh is a very talented actress but in this recent interview on The Truth with Olisa, she explains she has been on an acting hiatus for three years now. She also discusses her budding music career, the recent social media designer dispute and more.
By the way, I’m not sure why Olisa insisted on knowing Tonto’s specific means of income? It seemed inappropriate to me and even his explanation for the question made no sense.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry