The Africa Music Law Show returns with its first official podcast episode for 2017, its 90th episode where it takes on the Tonto Dikeh marriage crisis and Davido paternity mess. Joining Ms. Uduak, the host of the show, is Family Law Attorney Unwam Oduok who offers tips and tools to listeners on how to prevent and better handle such crisis situations should they occur.
Ms. Unwam Oduok is an attorney and Partner at Ebitu Law Group, P.C based in Sacramento, California, where her practice areas focuses on family law, business law (which includes contract drafting, negotiating and litigation), civil litigation and crisis management for brands, talents and businesses. Ms. Unwam is licensed to practice in California. She can be reached via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tonto Dikeh’s use of social media in handling marriage crisis
- Resolving marriage conflicts between spouses
- Focusing on the best interest of the child
- Acknowledging pain from a broken relationship
- Davido paternity mess
- How to obtain credible paternity tests
- The rise of children out of wedlock in Nigerian society
- Tips for listeners
“You’ve got to love (your) child far more than you hate (your) (ex-spouse).” – Unwam Oduok, Esq
Where to Find Attorney Unwam Oduok
Where to Find AML Host Ms.Uduak
Rate us on iTunes
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearance
Please send email to: (email@example.com)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives