Controversial designer, stylist, and personality Toyin Lawani has launched her new reality TV show titled ‘Tiannah’s Empire, and truthfully, Episode 1 of the series is not bad, at all. I particularly like that her show gives the world a glimpse into the business realities of those in the creative industry that provide ancillary services (stylists, publicists etc.) to support the entertainment industry. I look forward to future episodes.
By the way, in Episode 1, what a very odd advice Olamide’s newly signed artist says she received from others about getting tattoos to create a certain perception about her personal brand. Very odd and flawed.
Tiannah’s Empire Reality TV Show reveals the behind the scenes daily activities of Serial Entrepreneur and Fashion Mogul, Toyin Lawani, and how she juggles from controlling 30 different business and being a mum of two lovely kids, Tiannah and Tenor. Watch Tiannah’s Empire Reality TV Show live broadcast on EbonyLifeTV (DSTV Channel 165) every Tuesday by 9:30pm.
Watch episode 1
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up