Katrina Laverne “Trina” Taylor, Miami hip-hop legend, stopped by the ‘Drink Champs’ show to share her experience in the music business. She covers how she got her break, dealing with fame, growing her brand, failures, success, social media and the impact on her music, and what the future holds. Her interview has some music business tidbits worthy of paying attention to, especially for emerging artists. Check on it.
Warning: Strong language included
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives