TuFace has been quite busy, hasn’t he? He’s got everyone buzzing about him. He recently granted an interview to The Ms. Royalty Show in Los Angeles. In that interview he covers his business relationship with Akon, the Nigerian music movement and its (resurgence)/push onto the global scene, and finally, he tops it off with a discussion on his recent proposal to Annie Macaulay, the mother of one of his reported six children, offering relationship advice on how to know or choose “the one.”
Leave me with your thoughts should you feel inclined to. I co-sign on his statements on the business of music.
Watch the interview below
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society