Kefee’s husband, Teddy Don-Momoh, has called on friends, well-wishers and Nigerians as a whole to join him in prayers for the life of his wife. Teddy made the plea from the U.S. where his wife is still under intensive care at the hospital.
“Kefee wants her friends, fans and well-wishers to know that she loves them. We just need prayers now; she just needs our prayers now because there is nothing God cannot do; prayer is the key. God is still the same yesterday, today and forever, He has done it before and he will do it again,” he said.
Kefee collapsed on a Chicago-bound flight some days back which forced the plane to make an emergency landing in Los Angeles so she could receive medical attention. Continue Teddy said that he couldn’t really give a full account of the situation and cause of the collapse as he just got to the U.S. on Saturday to be with his wife and she has been in intensive care since then.
Kefee and Teddy recently obtained diplomas in film making from the U.S. and had started off on some projects together. One was the shoot of her music video which was directed by Teddy. She also recently released a single titled, ‘Dem Go Talk’, before all this happened. Teddy pleads that the privacy of the family be respected as much as possible while we all take this situation to God in prayers.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives