[spp-player]Vicky Beasley McPherson, a Partner/Shareholder at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Washington, D.C., joins Ms. Uduak on The 51st episode of The Africa Music Law Show to discuss doing business and investing in Africa. The interview takes place at the 90th Annual National Bar Association (NBA) currently ongoing at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
McPherson is the 2015 co-chair for the NBA’s International Partnership Committee. Her practice at Greenberg Traurig focuses on corporate transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and project finance. She also has experience advising on initial and follow-on private equity investments for early-stage companies and strategic investments on behalf of private equity firms. McPherson represents clients from around the world and is an integral member of the firm’s Africa Practice Group.
Where to Find Vicky McPherson
Website: Vicky McPherson
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives