[spp-player]Vicky Beasley McPherson, a Partner/Shareholder at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Washington, D.C., joins Ms. Uduak on The 51st episode of The Africa Music Law Show to discuss doing business and investing in Africa. The interview takes place at the 90th Annual National Bar Association (NBA) currently ongoing at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
McPherson is the 2015 co-chair for the NBA’s International Partnership Committee. Her practice at Greenberg Traurig focuses on corporate transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and project finance. She also has experience advising on initial and follow-on private equity investments for early-stage companies and strategic investments on behalf of private equity firms. McPherson represents clients from around the world and is an integral member of the firm’s Africa Practice Group.
Where to Find Vicky McPherson
Website: Vicky McPherson
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo