Alex Okosi, who is the Senior Vice President and Managing Director of MTV Networks Africa, shares how his company’s business model is transforming Nigerian music videos through collaborations. He urges Nigeria’s capital markets to get involved. Watch the video below.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society