Ain’t nobody got time for the nonsense mud slinging on social media between the Kardashians, Amber Rose, Kanye West & Khloe Kadarshian. However, it is necessary to underscore these ‘Celebrities Behaving Badly’ for the purpose of emphasizing artist branding. It’s a topic we discuss often on AML.
Question: AML artists, how do you think all of the persons involved here could have handled this situation better?
Facts/The Bad Conduct: Amber Rose makes appearance on New York’s 105.1 Breakfast Club and says she doesn’t think Rapper Tyga should be dating Kylie Jenner, a minor (Nothing wrong here in my view).
Khloe Kardashian hears this, takes to twitter and all hell breaks loose. Amber Rose, Kanye West and more respond and it really does get ugly on social media.
The videos below while they do discuss the drama, also focus on the business of music, especially Kanye’s interview. Check on it.
Warning: Explicit Language
The Breakfast Club interview
Kanye says he had to take 30 showers, after being with Amber, so he could be with Kim Kardashian.
Rosenberg of Hot 97, a big Amber fan and close friend, addresses it all.
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry