Ain’t nobody got time for the nonsense mud slinging on social media between the Kardashians, Amber Rose, Kanye West & Khloe Kadarshian. However, it is necessary to underscore these ‘Celebrities Behaving Badly’ for the purpose of emphasizing artist branding. It’s a topic we discuss often on AML.
Question: AML artists, how do you think all of the persons involved here could have handled this situation better?
Facts/The Bad Conduct: Amber Rose makes appearance on New York’s 105.1 Breakfast Club and says she doesn’t think Rapper Tyga should be dating Kylie Jenner, a minor (Nothing wrong here in my view).
Khloe Kardashian hears this, takes to twitter and all hell breaks loose. Amber Rose, Kanye West and more respond and it really does get ugly on social media.
The videos below while they do discuss the drama, also focus on the business of music, especially Kanye’s interview. Check on it.
Warning: Explicit Language
The Breakfast Club interview
Kanye says he had to take 30 showers, after being with Amber, so he could be with Kim Kardashian.
Rosenberg of Hot 97, a big Amber fan and close friend, addresses it all.
- AML 163: Tiwa Savage v. Sex Tape Blackmailer, Drake & Chris Brown Sued & More!
- Meet Awin Tavakoli: Lawyer, Speaker & Business Advisor
- AML 161: Fawehinmi “Foza” Oyinkansola and Iredumare Opeyemi Kick Off the AML Superfan Lounge!
- AML 160: NBC Universal & Showmax, Ckay, Iyanya, Warner Music & More
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer