Happy New Week folks! I hope all you set out to accomplish this new week, you achieve. It’s a busy week for me but I look forward to it and also expect it to be fun since it includes two speaking engagements, back to back, on the fashion and entertainment industry. Kicking off this week on AML is AML Music Executive Alex Okosi’s feature on CNN African Voices. He covers a lot, including his passion for entertainment and following his passion, his efforts in pioneering what is now MTV Base Africa, and also MTV Base Africa’s focus on youths who make up 50% of Africa’s population. He also covers the quality of music video productions and how, under his leadership, MTV Base Africa set the benchmark of what quality music videos were and should look like. Check on it folks.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company