By now, AML industry stateside, you all know that the biggest move in radio recently occurred when Angie Martinez resigned from Hot 97.7 to the rivalry company POWER 105.1 The Breakfast Club. She makes her official debut and is interviewed below.
What’s so interesting is that the rivalry station Hot 97.7 did not have a noncompetitive clause. Off the chain from a legal standpoint.
Anyway, watch the interview.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”