I’ve been wondering what NDANI TV’s content strategy is. I enjoy their content. Some great stuff and excellent way to advertise the services GT Bank, owners/producers of the NDANI TV, offers. I thought I was the only one thinking this but recently saw on twitter some similarly situated minds wondering as well.
Anyway, again, really cool content they are dishing out. I hope they are getting great return on investments. Check out the latest feature of Annie Idibia on The Juice.
I’d have liked to see Toolz get more into Annie’s career than her role as 2Face’s wife. I get bored with Nigerian journalism and media that focus so much on the personal life of talents/creatives rather than more on the business side of show biz. Do we really need to know the details of people’s private lives ALL the time, even if some of it spill to the public? Plus, why not elicit all of these from TuFace?
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”