Can someone tell Emma Nyra she needs to quit with this talk she is on about “new female empowerment? What is empowering about a woman who, on her own free will, took to twitter to deny she left her record label (MMMG records ) a few weeks ago; but also at the same time publicly affirms the story to a different news outlet? Did she forget about the Channels TV interview she granted? Am I missing something?
Then she throws a “new female empowerment” movement on it??? What the heck is that? How is that supposed to work?
I say often, artists, you owe no one an explanation. Speak when you are ready to speak on things. Also, please get your public relations together to avoid situations like this. This was unnecessary and makes her lose credibility.
Revisit the prior story as reported by Linda Ikeji here.
Watch Emma Nyra’s statement below.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”